0.6m x 0.9m, 0.6m x 18.3m, 0.6m x per linear metre, 0.9m x 1.5m, 0.9m x 3.65m, 0.9m x 18.3m, 0.9m x 22m, 0.9m x per linear metre, 1.2m x 18.3m, 1.2m x per linear metre
Virgin Closed Cell PVC (Foam)
0°C to +60°C
Suitable for dry indoor environments
Brush/Mop the top surface
Conforms to BS EN 13501-1:2002 Class Efl
|Country of Origin|
3 year guarantee when used in a dry environment
Fatigue Fighter – Premium
As the title suggests, this PVC workplace matting is Provincial Rubber’s top of the range fatigue fighting product, offering exceptional fatigue relief properties. Ideal for demanding locations in a dry environment, where workers need to move around and turn frequently, having this matting underfoot promotes worker well-being and improves productivity.
The Premium Fatigue Fighter matting can be used in a wide variety of environments where workers stand for extended periods of time, from industrial work stations to shop counters or reception desks.
The tough textured top surface of the Fatigue Fighter Premium matting delivers excellent resilience against wear and tear, while the low density underlayer provides effective underfoot cushioning and insulates against the effects of cold concrete floors.
This dual-layer construction anti-fatigue matting also has tapered edges to reduce trip hazards, and is fire tested to BS EN 13501-1.
Provincial Rubber supplies this premium fatigue fighter matting priced per linear metre, in different widths – 0.6metres, 0.9metres or 1.2 metres. It is available in black, blue or green.
You can order this matting – or ask any questions you may have about this product or any other – by calling us on 0117 9541117 or alternatively contact us via the online contact form on our website. We deliver orders rapidly to any address across the UK.
- Dual fused layer construction for superior comfort and durability.
- Tough PVC foam textured top surface for excellent resilience against wear and tear.
- Low density under layer provides extremely effective underfoot cushioning.
- Exceptional fatigue-relief properties – a real investment for the workplace.
- Ideal for demanding locations, especially where regular turning is involved.
- Tapered edges to reduce trip hazards.
- Range of colours available.