0.9m x 0.9m, Female Corner Edge, Male Corner Edge, Female Corner Edge Nitrile, Male Corner Edge Nitrile, Female Corner Edge B1, Male Corner Edge B1
Carbide bonded to rubber with holes to allow drainage
-20°C to +160°C
Suitable for wet and dry environments. Will withstand welding splatter and spillages of other hot materials
Loose lay interlocking tiles
Bevelled edge / corners
Pressure hose with mild detergent
|Country of Origin|
Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat
Fatigue Lift Grit Top
- Extremely robust interlocking tiles for heavy-duty use.
- Made from nitrile for excellent resistance to oils and chemicals.
- Carbide bonded ‘grit‘ top surface provides exceptional grip even in oily conditions.
- Provides high levels of comfort underfoot to relieve fatigue.
- Open holes for efficient drainage of spilt liquids.
- Optional black or yellow bevelled edging.