UNIFLON is a comprehensive range of modified and expanded PTFE sealing products designed for applications where chemical resistance is paramount or where food safety is a requirement. It is the latest generation of filled biaxially oriented PTFE sealing materials combining outstanding chemical resistance with excellent sealing performance. The enhanced capabilities of our manufacturing facility means that one piece gaskets are available up to 20000 mm diameter.
In addition we offer a range of expanded PTFE products designed for sealing applications of limited low bolt load. Available in both sheet and tape forms and in a range of thicknesses and sizes.
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Extremely low gas permeability
- Wide service temperature range (210°C and 260°C)
- Excellent sealing performance even at low seating stress
- Conforms with FDA regulations
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to cut, handle and remove from flanges
- Large one piece gaskets possible, up to 2000mm diameter
- Improved creep resistant properties
Uniflon 50 is a superior performance biaxially orientated PTFE sheet sealing material with highly conformable properties, ideally suited to standard and irregular flanges.
Uniflon 51 is a general purpose grade for sealing applications across the whole pH range.
A general purpose grade for sealing applications across the whole pH- range.
A superior performance PTFE based material with highly conformable properties on the surface layers with a biaxially orientated pure PTFE core.
A superior performance biaxially orientated PTFE sheet sealing material with controlled porosity.