Spiral belts are specifically designed for low tension spiral applications in buffering, proofing, cooling or freezing lines.
Plastic Spiral Belts Advantages
By retrofitting your current spiral system or ordering your new spiral system with KVP® modular plastic spiral belt, you can:
- Stop metal belt wear debris and steel lubricant contamination of your products.
- End stainless steel “black spec” of your products forever.
- Boost product yields with non-stick, FDA/USDA approved, direct-contact plastic belt surfaces.
- Increase product throughput with greater loading capacity of lighter, stronger belts.
- Improve product’s support, orientation, air-flow and drainage through multiple belt surface configurations and accessories.
- Reduce spiral down-time with reduced system wear, lower belt tension, less ice and frost build-up, and quick, thorough belt cleanability.
- Reduce maintenance time by:
- Eliminating steel belt “run-in/break-in”, lubrication and periodic “flipping.”
- Eliminating periodic wear strip and cage-bar cap replacement.
- Eliminating steel belt cutting, grinding and welding.
Radius Flush Grid 1"
Tight Radius 1"
Tight Radius 1.5"
Radius Flush Grid 2"
Tight Radius 2"
All-In-One Curved Top
Spiral Pro Small Product Surface
Spiral Pro Tight Turn Radius