- Transverse to the running direction for inclined or declined conveying or product placement
- Diagonally or staggered to the running direction for inclined or declined conveying or product placement
- Laterally as a side border to avoid product falling off the conveyor belt
- Along and above the running direction of the belt edges as a side skirt
- Mounted on the belt running side as a tracking guide to equalize or balance transversal forces
Mounting: This is usually done by welding, and is carried out by one of our representatives. In some cases, types can be attached with adhesive.
No products were found matching your selection.