0.9m x 1.5m, 0.9m x 6m, 0.9m x per linear metre
2.25 ± 0.2mm
2.6 ± 0.15 kg/m2
0°C to +40°C
Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51130 Category R11
|Country of Origin|
Pro Guard Grit Top
The mineral-coated (aluminium oxide) Pro Guard Grit Top matting provides an excellent super-grip standing surface that effectively reduces the risk of slipping in wet or oily conditions.
This matting conforms to Slip Resistance Test 51130 Category R11, lays flush on the floor, and has an anti-skid vinyl backing. It is durable and oil-resistant, making it suitable for heavy duty industrial locations and even for kitchen/catering environments where spillage presents a danger.
It’s tough enough to take a beating, but flexible enough to be easily rolled up and relocated to wherever it is needed to reduce slip and trip accidents.
The Pro Guard Grit Top matting is 0.9m wide and available to buy per linear metre, or in mats of 1.5m long, or 6m long.
This product needs to be ordered through our sales office, so that we can give you a quotation for the amount of grit topped matting you require. Just call us on 0117 9541117 or contact us via the online contact form to place your order. We’ll deliver your matting directly to your door from our warehouse to anywhere in the UK.
- Mineral coated matting provides a ‘super-grip’ standing surface.
- Effectively reduces the risk of slipping in wet or oily conditions.
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test DIN 51130 Category R11.
- Durable and oil-resistant makes it suitable for heavy duty industrial locations.
- Also suitable for some kitchen/catering environments where spillage presents a danger.
- A flexible, yet tough mat that can be easily rolled up and relocated.
- Low profile design sits almost flush to the floor surface reducing trip accidents.
- Easy to install and clean.
- Anti-skid backing holds the mat firmly in position.