1.2m x 10m x 3mm, 1.2m x per linear metre x 3mm, 1.2m x 10m x 4.5mm, 1.2m x per linear metre x 4.5mm
Standard – Natural/Synthetic rubber nitrile – Natural/Nitrle rubber
3mm or 4.5mm
-30°C to +70°C
Loose laid or bonded to the floor surface
|Country of Origin|
China or UAE
When you need a hard-wearing, heavy-duty surface for a high traffic area that is both stylish and functional why not go dotty! Provincial Rubber’s ProDot rubber floor covering is the perfect solution for refurbishing and protecting work-worn floors in industrial or commercial environments. The raised dot patterned surface ensures a good grip underfoot, ideal everywhere from gymnasiums and entrance halls to warehouses or retail stores.
The ProDot flooring comes in two versions. The standard version is a blend of natural and synthetic rubber, while there is a nitrile/natural rubber option that is extremely resilient to oil, grease and chemical degradation. Both versions come in a choice of grey or black.
ProDot flooring can be loose laid or bonded to the floor surface (note that the alignment of the dot pattern can’t be guaranteed between different runs of this product).
We supply ProDot flooring costed by the linear metre in lengths of up to 10 metres, in a choice of thicknesses – 3mm or 4.5mm. To order please call our sales staff on 0117 9541117 or contact us via the online contact form to give us details of your requirements, and we’ll give you a quotation. We keep large stocks of ProDot rubber flooring on hand in our warehouse so there’s no delay in dispatch, and we’ll deliver your ProDot quickly to any destination in the UK.
- Available in two options:
- Prodot Standard (natural / synthetic rubber)
- Prodot Nitrile (natural / nitrile rubber)
- A best seller for many industrial and commercial environments.
- Studded surface is stylish and functional for added grip underfoot.
- Widely used for floor refurbishment or floor protection.
- Nitrile option is extremely resilient to oil, grease and chemical degradation.
- Can be loose laid or bonded to the floor surface.
- Please Note: Due to the manufacturing process of this type of material, alignment of the dot pattern cannot be guaranteed between runs of Prodot.