0.9m x 1.5m
Black – Natural/nitrile rubber blend. Blue – 38% nitrile rubber
Textured surface with 22mm holes
-20°C to +160°C
Suitable for wet and dry indoor environments
Pressure hose with mild detergent
|Country of Origin|
Silicone is used in the production process of the mats and a residue will possibly be left on the mat
These thick rubber workplace mats provide comfort for tired feet on concrete floors in a variety of industrial settings. In fact, the Work Pro mats give the best of both worlds because they are also designed to be anti-slip, with a textured surface and a bevelled edge to reduce the risk of tripping.
There are two styles available. The plain black mats are a combination of natural and nitrile rubber – hardwearing and anti-fatigue with open drainage holes to wick away liquids and debris from the surface. The blue version consists of 38% nitrile rubber, which means it is the “grease proof” option, especially resilient to grease and aggressive oils, thus making it ideal for welding bays and machine tool areas.
Both versions of these comfortable multi-purpose workplace mats come ready-made with moulded edges in one size: 0.9m X 1.5m.
Order your Work Pro mats here online. We keep large stocks so as soon as we receive your order we’ll send off the goods to reach you quickly at any address across the UK. If you have an questions about our products or services, please give us a call on 0117 9541117 or contact us via the online contact form.
- Hardwearing anti-fatigue/anti-slip mat available in two options:
- Worksafe Oil Resistant (blue)
- Manufactured from a blend of SBR rubber and nitrile.
- Grease-Proof (blue) option especially resilient to grease and aggressive oils.
- Hardwearing, yet comfortable to stand on.
- Reduces the risk of slipping on wet, oily or greasy floors.
- Anti-slip underside to help hold the mat in position.
- Features open drainage holes.
- Moulded bevelled edging all round.