The design and production of our polyamide folder-gluer belts is based on many years of experience with polyamide products. These belts fulfill all the requirements of common box folding processes. The rubber covers provide high durability, good positive grip, and the ability to cope with rough conditions. These belts are also suitable for tube winders.
- Good dimensional stability and precise folding
- Proven NBR rubber covers with good abrasion resistance
- No marking, and gentle treatment of goods
Polyamide folder-gluer belts are available in two different constructions:
- The “traditional” version with a traction layer consisting of PA foil and PA fabrics. These types are joined by gluing (using the Thermofix joining system). The belts are suitable for machine speeds of up to 600 m/min.
- The more sophisticated types feature a thermoplastic foil traction layer combined with polyamide fabrics allowing adhesive-free joining (using the Flexproof method). These belts are suitable for machine speeds of up to 300 m/min.